- Three Flavors: Unflavored, Cinnamon and Vanilla
- Strength: 125mg & 275mg
- Size: 1 oz.
- Contains No THC
- Uses Full-Spectrum CBD
- Water Soluble for Users Who Want to Mix Their CBD With Other Liquids
- Quick Absorption Under the Tongue
- Contains No Preservatives, Fillers, Solvents, or Additives and Is Made From Non-GMO Hemp
- Lab-Tested and Guaranteed
Active CBD Oil Tincture - Water Soluble
Unlike the regular Active CBD Oil Tincture, the Active CBD Oil Tincture - Water Soluble takes it a step farther by offering an oil that can be taken under the tongue or mixed with water so that it can be drunk rather than absorbed under the tongue. In addition, while it does offer a naturally flavored form of the product, it gives users who are not fond of the taste of CBD an option of vanilla and cinnamon as well.
If you were in love with their previous offer but wanted something that went the extra mile, Active CBD Oil Tincture - Water Soluble products are definitely ones that will satisfy you.
Many of the benefits found in users are:
- A decrease in stress or less severe symptoms of anxiety
- An improvement in mood or less severe symptoms of depression
- Better sleep (for those who suffer from insomnia due to an inability to relax or because of issues such as PTSD and nightmares)
- An improvement in pain management in those who experience widespread pain or have conditions such as arthritis
- A reduction in seizures in those who suffer from epilepsy
- Better appetite control and weight loss for those who are looking to lose weight
- Improvements in those suffering from neurodegenerative disorders
As with the previous product, the recommended amount is around 1 milliliter per day. However, with this product, that will only equal 10 milligrams. That being said, many users will have to try it out to see if it produces the desired effects and may need to raise it if 10 milligrams is not enough.
To take it, simply place the contents of the dropper under the tongue for 30 to 60 seconds or add it to water and drink it. Stronger effects will be felt when taken sublingually.
- Ingredients that went into the manufacturing of this tincture oil include…
- USP Kosher Vegetable Glycerin
- Purified Water
- Activated (Decarboxylated) High CBD Hemp Oil
- Oleic Acid (Derived From Olive Oil)
- Potassium Bicarbonate
- Vitamin D As Alpha Tocopherol (Acting As an Antioxidant)
- Ascorbic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Natural Flavoring or Artificial Flavoring (Only Applies to Flavored Tincture Oil Products)