- Form: Powder & Slab
- Comes in Both Powder and Slab Form for All Users
- No THC and Free of Other Substances
- Easy to Dissolve and Can Be Infused Into Your Own Products or Taken By Itself
- Completely Odorless and Tasteless
- Contains no Fillers, Solvents, Preservatives, or Additives and Is Made From Non-GMO Hemp
- Lab-Tested and Guaranteed
Active CBD Isolate
Unlike other CBD products, Active CBD Isolate strives to give you an excellent CBD experience by providing you with a product that contains over 99 percent pure CBD. This type of product goes through additional extraction processes to make sure that the end result is only CBD. If you are someone who needs a stronger concentration of CBD or wants to be able to make their own quick and efficient CBD products, Active CBD Isolate is certainly the product that will do it for you.
Users who have tried Active CBD Isolate have said that there are several benefits that can be experienced when taking this product which include:
- Relief and protection from neurological diseases
- Help with chronic pain and inflammation
- Mood improvement in those suffering from depression
- A reduction in seizures for those who have epilepsy
- Therapeutic value for those on the Autism Spectrum
- Can be easily made into an oil for those who have skin conditions or bone problems such as acne or arthritis
CBD isolate contains much higher concentrations of CBD and is very potent. It is recommended that those who are only dealing with minor health problems or who are trying to simply boost their current health should use 7-25 milligrams of CBD isolate per day.
For those who are dealing with more intense health issues, the recommended dose is around 100 milligrams per day. However, further experimentation may be needed to determine how much provides the user with the desired effects.
Fortunately, there are no added ingredients with this product. The only ingredient you receive when you purchase Active CBD Isolate is pure cannabidiol. No matter whether you decide to pick powder or slab isolate, both are easy to melt down and apply to other substances so that you can take your CBD the way that you like.